· Our details
· Information we collect when you visit our website
· Information we collect when you contact us
· Information we collect when you interact with our website
· Information we collect when you place an order on our website
· Our use of automated decision-making and profiling
· How we collect or obtain information about you from third parties
· Disclosure and additional uses of your information
· How long we retain your information
· How we secure your information
· Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area
· Your rights in relation to your information
Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
· Sensitive Personal Information
· Children’s Privacy
· California Do Not Track Disclosures
· Data controller: John Baker
· How we collect or obtain information about you:
· when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, placing an order on our website or signing up to our newsletter)
· from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
· occasionally, from third parties.
· Information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address)
· How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website.
Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
· Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
· How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), and any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business). For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled: How long we retain your information
· How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, and only granting access to your information where necessary.
· Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law
Use of automated decision making and profiling: we do not use automated decision making or profiling
· Your rights in relation to your information
· to access your information and to receive information about its use
· to have your information corrected and/or completed
· to have your information deleted
· to restrict the use of your information
· to receive your information in a portable format
· to object to the use of your information
· to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
· not to have significant decisions made about you based solely on automated processing of your information, including profiling
· to complain to a supervisory authority
· Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us. For more information, please see the main section below entitled Sensitive Personal Information.
The data controller in respect of our website is John Baker of BST, 72, High Street, Wells, Somerset BA5 2AJ. You can contact the data controller by writing to BST, 72, High Street, Wells, Somerset BA5 2AJ or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information we collect when you visit our website
We collect and use information from website visitors in accordance with this section and the section entitled Disclosure and additional uses of your information.
Web server log information
Our servers are located in the UK and Republic of Ireland
Use of website server log information for IT security purposes
We do not access log data from our website server our third party hosting provider collect(s) and store(s) server logs to ensure network and IT security and so that the server and website remain uncompromised. This includes analysing log files to help identify and prevent unauthorised access to our network, the distribution of malicious code, denial of services attacks and other cyber attacks, by detecting unusual or suspicious activity.